UPDATED: April 3, 2020
Message from the GunnChamberlain family:
During this troubling time, we want to inform you of the steps we are taking to help prevent the spread of the virus while serving your needs. GunnChamberlain provides essential services, including tax filing, help navigating the SBA loan process, and outsourced accounting services.
We have enabled much of our staff to work from home, but there are some team members whose responsibilities cannot be fulfilled remotely. For their safety, as well as yours, we are closing our office to visitors until further notice. The safety of our firm family is our top priority. To that end, we have implemented a variety of internal procedures to ensure social distancing while we continue to provide the level of service you expect. The following will apply to our clients and anyone else who needs to come to our office.
- We will not be interacting with clients in person until the restrictions are lifted. Partners and preparers are using secure technologies in order to meet with clients and safely exchange sensitive documents.
- Couriers will deliver hard copies of documents that cannot be transmitted electronically. We’re offering this service at no additional charge to our clients; please do not hesitate to make use of it if you need to send documents to us.
- No clients or other members of the public will be permitted inside our office. Doors will be locked.
- A table and box with instructions for clients and couriers to leave materials will be placed outside the door. If you need to leave something, please place it in the box, return to your vehicle, and call the office at 904-296-2024. A team member will retrieve your item, and then sanitize the table and box. The reverse procedure will apply for clients and couriers picking up items. The boxes for exchanging items will be available from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Thursday and 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Fridays.
- Please do not come to our office if you are exhibiting symptoms. We wish you well and are happy to communicate with you virtually.
Inside the office, we are sanitizing surfaces and implementing the standard, CDC-recommended social distancing rules. We are using Zoom where possible for face-to-face meetings with clients and Sharefile to share documents securely. We can also send you an online version of our tax organizer with an option to upload your documents upon request.
We are here to answer your questions and support you through this difficult period. Please use our Coronavirus Resources page to stay up to date as new information becomes available. You can also submit questions on our FAQs page and use our website to contact us directly. We miss you and look forward to a time when this emergency is behind us. Please remember to safely patronize our local businesses in the Jacksonville community when possible during this difficult time. Above all, stay safe and healthy.
Your Trusted Strategic Advisors at GunnChamberlain P.L.